April 1, 2020 at 2PM EDT
The DOJ Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program (BWC PIP) is open now, and proposals are due May 5. Since 2016, BWC PIP has been the flagship program for federal funding of BWC equipment and related policy development, officer training, and citizen communication, and Grants Office has worked with law enforcement agencies across the country to win BWC PIP grants ranging in size from $12,000 to $2.7 million. We’ve learned what works, and we’re going to share what we’ve learned with you on this free webinar!
Join Grants Office and special guests from Connection Public Sector Solutions for:
• A deep dive into the BWC PIP application process, including what’s new in the 2020 program
• Features of past years’ winning projects that made them successful
• Considerations for cameras, policies and procedures, officer training, digital evidence management and public outreach
• Strategies for making your BWC PIP proposal more competitive
• Resources that can help you develop and fund your BWC initiative
We’ll also highlight a few other federal and state BWC-friendly programs you might want to consider along the way. If you’re looking to start or expand a BWC program, you won’t want to miss this event!
Grants Development Consultant
Sr. Director of Sales
Connection Public Sector Solutions
You don't want to miss this event!